宁波酒店招聘信息:06-1-1,请帮我翻译四句话。

来源:百度文库 编辑:杭州交通信息网 时间:2024/04/29 16:27:54
1、这是我的个人简历。(应聘用的简历)

2、要养成每天洗头的好习惯。

3、你为什么不接我电话呀??

4、北京的天气太干燥了,你最好多喝点水!

1、这是我的个人简历。(应聘用的简历)
This is my personal profile.
2、要养成每天洗头的好习惯。
You should cultivate a good habit of washing your hair everyday.
3、你为什么不接我电话呀??
Why didn't you pick up/anser my call?
4、北京的天气太干燥了,你最好多喝点水!
It's too dry in Beijing, you'd better drink more water.

1、这是我的个人简历。(应聘用的简历)
This is my CV. (This is my resume.)

2、要养成每天洗头的好习惯。
Should have the good habit of washing your hair daily.

3、你为什么不接我电话呀??
Why didn't you answer my phone?

4、北京的天气太干燥了,你最好多喝点水!
The weather in Peking is too dry, you should drink more water.

1、这是我的个人简历。(应聘用的简历)
This is my resume.

2、要养成每天洗头的好习惯。
You should form the good habit of shampoo your hair everyday.

3、你为什么不接我电话呀??
Why not pick up the phone?

4、北京的天气太干燥了,你最好多喝点水!
The weather is dry in BeiJing,you'd better have more water.

This is my Personal Status

(You) Should get used to dressing your hair everyday.

Why don't you answer my call?

The air in Beijing is too dry, you better drinker more water.

1, this is I 个人简历. (Should hire resume) 2, must foster good custom which every day washes hair. 3, why don't you answer my telephone? 4, Beijing's weather was too dry, you most many drank the water!

1、这是我的个人简历。(应聘用的简历)
This is my resume.
2、要养成每天洗头的好习惯。
You should form a good habit of washing hair everyday.
3、你为什么不接我电话呀??
Why didn't you anser my call?
4、北京的天气太干燥了,你最好多喝点水!
You had better drink more water for it is very dry in Beijing.