人民币贬值率如何计算:交流问题

来源:百度文库 编辑:杭州交通信息网 时间:2024/04/28 06:17:42
我是司机,给外国人开车,由于工作需要,要学英语.请大给我一些基本简单的句子吧:
1用疑问词的简单句子,如:what's you name? How are you?等这样简单的句子
2生活中一些基本交流用语.
谢谢~~~~

一、 司机:欢迎您到深圳来。
Driver:Welcome to Shenzhen.
二、 司机:您要车吗?
Driver:Do you want a taxi?
三、 客人:请问你能载我去高交会展览中心吗?
Guest:Excuse me,could you take me to the CHTF Exhibition Centre,please?
四、 司机:您能再说一遍吗?
Driver:Pardon?
五、 司机:没问题,请您上车。
Driver:Yes,please.
六、 客人:我想离开深圳去香港,请问你能载我去罗湖口岸吗?
Guest:I will leave for Hong Kong,could you take me to the LuohuCustoms,please?
七、 司机:请您上车。
Driver:OK.Get on please.
八、 客人:请问去高交会新闻中心怎么走?
Guest:Could you tell me how to get to the CHTF News
Centre,please?
九、 司机:你乘坐穿梭巴士(中巴)可到达。
Driver:You can get there by shuttle bus or mini-bus.
十、 客人:请问到五洲宾馆怎么走?
Guest:Excuse me ,could you tell me how to get to the Wuzhou
Guest House,please?
十一、司机:你乘坐穿梭巴士(中巴)。
Driver:You can take shuttle bus or mini-bus to get there.
十二、客人:我要去深圳机场,你能帮我吗?
Guest:Could you please help me to go to the Shenzhen Airport,please?
十三、司机:欢迎您,请上车。
Driver:Yes,please.
十四、客人:请问到深圳机场要花多长时间?
Guest:Excuse me,how long it will take me to the Shenzhen
Airport?
十五、司机:大约四十分钟。
Driver:About forty minutes.
十六、客人:请问到深圳机场车费要多少?
Guest:How much will it cost me to the Shenzhen Airport?
十七、司机:请按表计价。
Driver:I’m paid by mileage rate.
十八、客人:请问去市政府外事办公室在哪儿?
Guest:Excuse me,where is the Foreign Affairs Office of the Municipality?
十九、司机:市政府外事办公室在上步中路8号,您可以乘坐出租车去,您也可以去五洲宾馆高交会接待处。
Driver:It is on the 8th in the Shangbu Zhonglu(Mid-road).You can get there by taxi or go to the foreign reception at Wuzhou Guest House for High Tech Exchange.
二十、司机:谢谢您乘坐我的出租车,再见。
Driver:Thank you for taking my taxi.Good-bye.
二十一、司机:对不起,我没听懂你的话。
Driver:Sorry,I can’t catch you,I only Know little English.