里约羽毛球李龙大比赛:谁能帮我翻译一下几首英文歌曲

来源:百度文库 编辑:杭州交通信息网 时间:2024/05/09 01:53:59
各位走过的路过的高人请帮忙翻译一下几首英文歌曲的意思.
孙燕姿的<VENUS>
王菲的<EYES ON ME>
披头士的<HEY JUDE>
多谢!~

中文版
VENUS
KISS中睁开双眼 CHA CHA的节奏狂野
暧昧的 甜蜜午夜 Midnight
挑逗著心不在焉 伪装著天真无邪
遥远的 异国明月 Moonlight

似曾相识梦中的世界
命中注定重演的轮回
眼花撩乱之间 一切瞬息万变
诱惑在 光影间 若隐若现

热情的VENUS 燃烧吧VENUS
你眼神中的美 让我的心撒野
丝路漫长蜿蜒 爱情没有终点
不确定的徘徊 现在就告别

热情的VENUS 感动吧VENUS
你的魅力蔓延 像暴风般侵略
最后的答案你最暸解
爱的诱惑光线 好耀眼

危险的红唇滋味 喝下了一口就醉
突袭的冲动刀剑 伤了谁
恋爱的疯狂表现 赤裸的自我呈现
遥远的异国之约 Rendez-vous

五彩缤纷珍珠的光辉
身不由己是爱在作祟
透明呼吸之间 一切瞬间消灭
像沙漠的欲念 渴望无限

热情的VENUS 燃烧吧VENUS
你眼神中的美 让我的心撒野
丝路漫长蜿蜒 爱情没有终点
不确定的徘徊 现在就告别

热情的VENUS 感动吧VENUS
你的魅力蔓延 像暴风般侵略
最后的答案你最暸解
爱的诱惑光线 好耀眼

whenever sang my songs
每次在舞台上,独自
on the stage , on my own
唱自己的歌
whenever said my words
道出心声
wishing they would be heard
希望有人聆听
i saw you smiling at me
看见你对我微笑
was it real or just my fantasy
真的吗?亦或只是我的幻想
you'd always be there in the corner
你总待在这个小酒吧的
of this tiny little bar
角落里

my last night here for you
最后在此为你待一个晚上
samg old songs , just once more
最后唱一遍相同的老歌
my last night here with you ?
这也许是
maybe yes , maybe no
也许不是
i kind of liked it your way
和你在一起的最后一晚
how you shyly placed your eyes on me
我有些喜欢你的那种方式,害羞地凝视我
oh , did you ever know ?
哦,你可知道
that i had mine on you
我也在注视着你

darling , so there you are
达令,你就在那儿
with that look on your face
脸上的表情
as if you're never hurt
好象从未受过伤害
as if you're never down
从未失败
shall i be the one for you
我可以是哪个人吗
who pinches you softly but sure
那个温柔而坚定地拧你一下的人
if frown is shown then
如果你皱眉
i will know that you are no dreamer
我会知道你不是在梦游

so let me come to you
让我靠近你
close as i wanted to be
近到我满意
close enough for me
近到我
to feel your heart beating fast
能听见你的心跳加速
and stay there as i whisper
我停靠在那儿悄声诉说
how i love you peaceful eyes on me
多么喜欢你凝视我的宁静的双眼
did you ever know
哦,你可知道
that i had mine on you
我也在注视着你

darling , so share with me
爱人,如果你的爱够深
your love if you have enough
和我分享吧
your tests if you're holding back
强忍住的泪水和痛苦
or pain if that's what it is
也让我分担
how can i let you know
怎样让你知道
i'm more than the dress and the voice
我不仅是你看到的外表,听到的声音
just reach me out then
伸手碰一下我
you will know that you're not dreaming
便会知道你不是在做梦

Hey Jude

Hey Jude, don't make it bad.
嘿 Jude 不要这样消沉
Take a sad song and make it better.
唱首伤感的歌曲会使你振作一些
Remember to let her into your heart,
记住要永远爱她
Then you can start to make it better.
开始新的生活
Hey Jude, don''''t be afraid.
嘿 Jude 不要担心
You were made to go out and get her.
去追她,留下她
The minute you let her under your skin,
拥抱她的时候
Then you begin to make it better.
将开始新的生活

And anytime you feel the pain,
无论何时,当你感到痛苦的时候
hey Jude, refrain,
嘿 Jude 放松一下自己
Don''t carry the world upon your shoulders.
不要去担负太多自己能力以外的事
For well you know that it''''s a fool who plays it cool
要知道扮酷 是很愚蠢的
By making his world a little colder.
生活中总是会有不如意的时候

Hey Jude, don''t let me down.
Hey Jude 不要让我伤心
You have found her, now go and get her.
如果你找到你所爱的人,去爱她吧
Remember to let her into your heart,
记住要永远爱她
Then you can start to make it better.
生活会更美好

So let it out and let it in, hey Jude, begin,
嘿 Jude 时光如此飞逝 不要耽搁
You''re waiting for someone to perform with.
不要总是期望依赖旁人
And don''t you know that it''s just you, hey Jude, you''ll do,
你知道吗!你自己可以的,嘿Jude,去完成吧
The movement you need is on your shoulder.
明白 自己要走自己的路

Hey Jude, don''t make it bad.
嘿 Jude 不要这样消沉
Take a sad song and make it better.
唱首伤感的歌曲会使你振作一些
Remember to let her under your skin,
记住要永远爱她
Then you''ll begin to make it
然后开始新的生活

Better better better better better better, Oh.
会更美好 会更幸福
Na na na, na na na na, na na na