类似每天很病娇的娘娘:精美的文章,我要摘抄

来源:百度文库 编辑:杭州交通信息网 时间:2024/05/01 04:12:14
急需!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rain 雨

Rain is falling all around, 雨儿在到处降落,

It falls on field and tree, 它落在田野和树梢,

It rains on the umbrella here, 它落在这边的雨伞上,

And on the ships at sea. 又落在航行海上的船只。

Go, and catch a falling star, (Go: 诗以祈使句开始,如同对话;catch a falling star:抓住陨星,寓不可能之意) 去,抓颗流星

Get with child a mandrake root, (使曼德拉草怀胎成孕)让人行草怀孕

Tell me, where all past years are, (时光无影无踪)告诉我,过去的日子在哪里

Or who cleft the Devil's foot, (美人鱼要求巫婆将鱼尾变作人腿,CLEFT 是CLEAVE劈开的过去式形式之一)是谁劈开这邪恶的腿

Teach me to hear mermaids singing, (mermaid 美人鱼;- 巫婆要求美人鱼将美妙的嗓音送给她作为回报,从此美人鱼再也无法说话和歌唱)教我听懂美人鱼的歌声

Or to keep off envy's stinging,(‘如冰水好空相妒’《红楼梦》, 看来中西方看法一致)赶走嫉妒的恶臭

And find 去弄清

What wind 哪阵风

Serves to advance an honest mind. 提拔老实人( 老外中国人都喜欢借东风)

If thou beest born to stranges sights, 如果你天生异眼

Things invisible to see, 能见人所不能见

Ride ten thousand days and nights,那就策马赶路,一万昼夜不停

Till age snow white hairs on thee, (“直到你的发线,有了岁月的痕迹”,这和我们地道的中文流行歌曲如出一辙)直到发丝如经年白雪

Thou, when thou return'st, wilt tell me 你回来时将会告诉我

All strange wonders that befell thee,(befell thee=HAPPEN TO YOU)你遇见的怪事。

And swear 发誓说

No where

Lives a woman true, and fair.(真实美丽/ 公平?的女人不存在)

If thou find'st one, let me know, 假如你找到一个,一定要告诉我

Such a pilgrimage were sweet;这样的朝圣之旅芬芳无比;

Yet do not, I would not go,还是别了,我是不会走你的路的

Though at next door we might meet; 即使我和她近如比邻;(天涯若比邻的反语 - 奇了)

Though she were true when you met her;尽管当你俩相遇那一刻她是真的

And last till you write your letter, (这份真诚)也就能保持到你写信给她这一刻

Yet she

Will be

False, ere I come, to two, or three (ERE = BEFORE)在我见到她之前,她将又错了,二三个

http://english8848.net/bbs/topiclist.asp?bd=9
这里美文很多
你自己看吧
我复制一篇
野花[Wild Flowers]

This article is a message to people to love and cherish every waking moment in life and a warning not to wait too long to love, but to show people you love them before death takes them away.

本文告诉人们要去爱,并珍惜生命中的每一分钟;也警告你不要等待太久才去爱,而要在人们有生之年向他们表示你的爱。

Each spring brings a new blossom of wildflowers in the ditches along the highway I travel daily to work.

每年春天都会有一些野花在我每日上班的高速路旁的沟渠中盛开。

There is one particular blue flower that has always caught my eye. I've noticed that it blooms only in the morning hours, the afternoon sun is too warm for it. Every day for approximately two weeks, I see those beautiful flowers.

有一种独特的蓝色小花总能吸引我的目光。我注意到它只在早上的时间开放,下午的日光对它来说太温暖了。大概有两周的时间,我每天都能看到那些美丽的花儿。

This spring, I started a wildflower garden in our yard. I can look out of the kitchen window while doing the dishes and see the flowers. I've often thought that those lovely blue flowers from the ditch would look great in that bed alongside other wildflowers. Everyday I drove past the flowers thinking, "I'll stop on my way home and dig them." “Gee, I don't want to get my good clothes dirty...” Whatever the reason, I never stopped to dig them. My husband even gave me a folding shovel one year for my trunk to be used for that expressed purpose.

今年春天,我在自家院子里开辟了一片野花花园。我可以在做菜的时候通过厨房的窗户看到花儿。我常想,沟渠中那些可爱的蓝色小花要是能在那块花床上和其他野花在一起该有多好看。每天,当我开车经过那些花儿的时候我就会想,“回家的时候,我要停下来挖走一些”,“算了,我不想把我得体的衣服弄脏”……不管是什么原因,我从未停下来挖一些。有一年,我丈夫甚至在我汽车的后备箱里放了一把可折叠的铲子,好用来完成我那已表明的目的。

One day on my way home from work, I was saddened to see that the highway department had mowed the ditches and the pretty blue flowers were gone. I thought to myself, "Way to go, you waited too long. You should have done it when you first saw them blooming this spring."

有一天下班回家,我发现高速公路部门已经刈过沟渠上的草了,那些可爱的蓝色花儿已无踪影,我很伤心。我对自己说:“看你做的好事,你等了太长时间。你应该在今年春天第一次看到它们盛开的时候就挖一些的。”

A week ago we were shocked and saddened to learn that my oldest sister-in-law has a terminal brain tumor. She is 20 years older than my husband and unfortunately, because of age and distance, we haven't been as close as we all would have liked. I couldn't help but see the connection between the pretty blue flowers and the relationship between my husband's sister and us. I do believe that God has given us some time left to plant some wonderful memories that will bloom every year for us.

一周前,得知我丈夫的大姐患晚期脑瘤,我们很震惊也很伤心。她比我丈夫大20岁,不幸的是,因为年龄和距离的关系,我们没有像我们所希望的那样亲密。我禁不住把那些可爱的蓝色小花和我们同我丈夫的姐姐之间的关系联系起来。我确信上帝已经给我们留下了一段时间来培育一些美妙的回忆,好让它们每年都为我们开放。

And yes, if I see the blue flowers again, you can bet I'll stop and transplant them to my wildflower garden.

是的,如果我再次看到那些蓝色的花儿,你可以相信,我会停下来把它们移植到我的野花花园里。