智商200以上的6个人:简单几句,译成英文,谢谢。

来源:百度文库 编辑:杭州交通信息网 时间:2024/05/02 02:54:38
我要下班了!
吓死我了!
原来如此!
你那小样我还不了解?!
说的跟真的一样。
你还来劲了?!

先写这么多,以后有不会讲的了,再向大伙请教,thank all of you in advance!

我要下班了!
I am knocking off now.

吓死我了!
You almost scared me to death.

原来如此!
So that was it!

你那小样我还不了解?!
How could I not know you enough?1

说的跟真的一样。
Sounds like real.

你还来劲了?!
You still got excited?!

我要下班了!
I'm going to get off work.
吓死我了!
Jesus!(被吓的时候可以说)
You scared me!(被某人吓到了可以说)
原来如此!
So!
你那小样我还不了解?!
No one in the world know better about him than me!
Who else in the world know him better than me?
说的跟真的一样。
It sounds like true indeed!
你还来劲了?!
......:(

呵呵!

1. 我要下班了
I must off duty now.

2. 你吓死我了。
You scared me out of my wits.
你吓死我了。
You frightened me to death.
你这样会吓死我的。
You'll terrify me out of my wits if you behave in this way.
我几乎给吓死了。
dead with fright.

3. 原来如此。
That's why.
啊,原来如此!
Ah,that accounts for it!

4. 你那小样我还不了解?!
I know you vice very well.

5. 说的跟真的一样。
It seems that you are telling truth

6. 你还来劲了?!
You even in high spririts?

我要下班了!
i am gonna be off duty.
吓死我了!
you scared me!
you really freaked me out.
you scared the crap out of me!(不雅)
原来如此!
that explains (much)
你那小样我还不了解?!
i know you so well!
说的跟真的一样。
that cant be true!
你还来劲了?!
you won`t let it go!?

我要下班了!
I am off duty soon.
吓死我了!
Scared me to death.
原来如此!
No wonder.
你那小样我还不了解?
I know your type.
说的跟真的一样。
Like real.
你还来劲了?!
You high again ?

I gonna go!
You threatened me!
That is!
You're cheating me?
Really?!(注意用降调)
Are you ready?