试用期三个月后被辞退:翻译(英译汉)

来源:百度文库 编辑:杭州交通信息网 时间:2024/05/05 03:31:17
the vagrants of the world,please leare your footprints in my words .

hello again my dear
亲爱的,再一次向你问好.

this is a hard email to write.
写下这封email很难.

there can be problems when an American marries a Chinese women.
当一个美国人要娶一个中国女人会有很多问题.

there are some things that you will have to agree to.
有一些事情需要你认同.

direct and to the point to try and keep this as short as possible.
我会开门见山的说,并且尽量说的简短一些.

1. children
1.孩子.

a relationship breaker--
一段感情的破坏者.

in the USA a man pays his x wife money each month for child support till the child is 18 years old.
在美国,男人每个月要支付给他的前妻一定的钱作为孩子的抚养费直到他的孩子满18岁.

i will pay my x American wife 550 US dollars each month for another
5 years till my son turns 18 years old. i will end up paying her 99,000 US dollars by the time my son is 18.
我将要在接下来的5年每个月支付给我前妻550美圆直到我的儿子满18岁.就是说,到我儿子满18岁的时候我将要总共支付给她99000美圆.

i can not have another child and have this happen again.
我不能再有另一个孩子,不能再有这类事的发生.

you and i will not have children together for many years.
许多许多年我们将不会有我们自己的孩子.

my Chinese wife used me and left me. it would have been tragic if we had a child.
如果我们有一个孩子,我的中国妻子利用我并离开了我将会是一个悲剧.

i will be completely sure my next wife will be with me forever before i will attempt to have a child.
我将非常确定在我愿意尝试有一个孩子之前我的下一个妻子将会陪伴我一生直到永远的.

2. the boss
2.我们之间谁是主导角色
in a family , someone has to have ultimate authority.
in america the man has final say .
在一个家庭中, 某个人必须有最高的权利.
在美国,男人是家里的权威.

especially in our circumstance. i know everything about how to
live in america , how to be successful here
特别是我我们的境况下,我知道怎样在美国生活,怎样取得成功.

i know we must
agree to do things together and spend time together--to be together .
我知道我们必须一起对事情达成共识并且花费时间在一起.

so jobs and friends can not interfere with our relationship.
you and i must always come first.
那么工作和朋友不能和我们关系互相干涉.
你和我必须是对方的最重要的.

we will discuss everything --you will get your opinion heard on everything.
i will respect you as a women and a person.
我们将讨论所有的问题--你可以把你的想法说给我听,我将会尊重你作为一个女人,一个人.

3.sexual practices.
3.性

i will want a lot of lovemaking
我将要想要很多性爱.

i will expect American sex.
oral -differant positions and a vibrator.
我期待美国式的做爱.
说白了,不同的体位,以及一个震动装置.

nothing that will ever hurt you !!!
它们都不会伤害你!

only things that will bring you pleasure !!
只会带给你快乐!

my wife will have orgasms and will enjoy sex.
she will want sex and persue me for it !!!
我的妻子将有性高潮并且享受性爱.
她将渴望做爱并在这方面取悦我.

if this is not you-- if you are not willing to try new things,
if you do not enjoy having sex a lot ---
如果你不是这样,如果你不愿意常识新鲜的东西,如果你根本不喜欢做爱---

then our stay at the China Hotel will not last one night.
那么我们在中国宾馆的一夜将不会发生.

sleeping together, making passionate love that both of us enjoy,
在一起睡觉,热烈的做爱,我们都很享受

this is what keeps a marriage strong--the women enjoying and wanting sex.
not just to do her duty as a wife ---
这可以维持我们的婚姻的稳定---女人享受并渴望性爱.

her wanting sex because she enjoys it will keep our marriage strong !!!
一个女人想要做爱是因为她乐在其中,这样会维持我们的婚姻稳固!!!

sorry for the brutal honesty but this has to be said so there are no unpleasant surprises in Guangzhou.
对我说的这些粗俗的实话感到抱歉.但这必须得说,才会在广州没有另你不愉快的惊奇.

hope you understand
希望你能理解.

bye for now
再见.

bill
比尔.

楼主打错了吧 应该是“leave”而不是“leare”

这句话这样翻译:
世界上流浪的人们啊,请在我的言语里留下你们的足迹

这个世界是飘忽不定的,请在我的世界里流下你的足迹