鸡爪槭盆景制作方法:泰戈尔诗集中的名句

来源:百度文库 编辑:杭州交通信息网 时间:2024/03/29 06:26:49

1、By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.
  采撷花瓣得不到花的美丽。
  2、The furthest distance in the world,Is not between life and death. But when I stand in front of you,Yet you don't know that I love you.
  世界上最遥远的距离不是生与死,而是我就站在你面前,你却不知道我爱你。
  3、Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
  忧愁在我心中沉寂平静,正如黄昏在寂静的林中。
  4、I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.
  我不能选择那最好的,是那最好的选择我。
  5、Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.
  夏天的飞鸟,飞到我窗前唱歌,又飞去了。 秋天的黄叶,他们没有什麼可唱的,只是叹息一声,飞落在那里。
  6、Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
  使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。
  7、We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
  我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。
  8、You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
  你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。
  9、If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
  如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也失去了群星。
  10、What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
  你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
  11、The scabbard is content to be dull when it protects the keenness of the sword.
  剑鞘保护剑的锋利,自己却满足於它自己的迟钝。

如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
我不能选择哪最好的,是那最好的选择了我。
那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投在了自己的前面。
鸟儿愿为一朵云,云儿愿为一只鸟。
我们的生命是天赋的,我们惟有献出生命,才能得到生命。
贞操是从丰富的爱情中产生出来的资产。
根是地下的枝。
只是空中的根。
夜秘密的把花开放了,却让白日去领受谢词。
我存在,乃是所谓生命的一个永恒的奇迹。
使之生如夏花之灿烂,死如秋叶之静美。
错误经不起失败,但是真理却不怕失败。

参考资料:http://cayzer.blogchina.com/2406500.html

有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。
Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

我的心是旷野的鸟,在你的眼睛里找到了天空。
My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes.

是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。
It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.

如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.

瀑布歌唱道:"我得到自由时便有了歌声了。"
The waterfall sing, "I find my song, when I find my freedom."

你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。
You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.

人不能在他的历史中表现出他自己,他在历史中奋斗着露出头角。
Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it.

我们如海鸥之与波涛相遇似地,遇见了,走近了。海鸥飞去,波涛滚滚地流开,我们也分别了。
Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near.The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.

当我们是大为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候。
We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.

决不要害怕刹那--永恒之声这样唱着。
Never be afraid of the moments--thus sings the voice of the everlasting.

"完全"为了对"不全"的爱,把自己装饰得美丽。
The perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the Imperfect.

错误经不起失败,但是真理却不怕失败。
Wrong cannot afford defeat but Right can.

这寡独的黄昏,幕着雾与雨,我在我的心的孤寂里,感觉到它的叹息。
In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain.

我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.

人对他自己建筑起堤防来。
Man barricades against himself.

使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.

我想起了浮泛在生与爱与死的川流上的许多别的时代,以及这些时代之被遗忘,我便感觉到离开尘世的自由了。
I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love and death and are forgotten, and I feel thefreedom of passing away.

只管走过去,不必逗留着采了花朵来保存,因为一路上花朵自会继续开放的。
Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.

思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。我听见它们鼓翼之声了。
Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky.I hear the voice of their wings.

"谁如命运似的催着我向前走呢?""那是我自己,在身背后大跨步走着。"
Who drives me forward like fate?The Myself striding on my back.

我们的欲望把彩虹的颜色借给那只不过是云雾的人生。
Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mists and vapours of life.

泰戈尔在《飞鸟集》里的一句经典的名言:生如夏花之绚烂,死若秋叶之静美。后来还被朴树编成了一首传唱的<生如夏花>

当我和拥挤的人群一同在路上走过时,我看见您从阳台上送过来的微笑,我歌唱着,忘却了所有的喧哗。
While I was passing with the crowd in the road I saw thy smile from the balcony and I sang and forgot all noise

夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。
秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。
Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall
there with a sign