交通银行客户端:Been crying since the day, The day you went away!

来源:百度文库 编辑:杭州交通信息网 时间:2024/04/19 16:35:02
翻译一下中文!谢谢啦!

从那天起一直在哭泣,你离开的那天,这是直翻
自从你离开的那天起,就一直在哭泣

The Day You Went Away 你离开的那一天

Well I wonder could it be 我在想,
When I was dreaming 'bout you baby当我梦见你的时候,
You were dreaming of me. 你是否也梦见了我。
Call me crazy, 也许我疯了,
Call me blind, 也许我被爱情蒙住了双眼,
To still be suffering is stupid很久以后,我还是感到痛苦。
After all of this time.

Did I lose my love to someone better? 我的情敌会比我更好吗?
And does she love you like I do?她爱你会比我多吗?
I do, you know I really really do.我真的很爱很爱你。

Well hey 有很多话要说,
So much I need to say.
Been lonely since the day 我一直感到孤独,
The day you went away. 从你离开那一天起。
So sad but true, 说起来让人伤心,
For me there's only you. 我只喜欢过你一个人。
Been crying since the day 我一直以泪洗面
The day you went away. 从你离开那一天
I remember date and time 我还记得是何日何时,
September twenty second 那是9月22号,
Sunday twenty five after nine. 周日的9点25分。
In the doorway with your case, 在门口,你拿着行李。
No longer shouting at each other. 我们不再大声吵架。
There were tears on our faces. 我们都哭了。

And since we were letting go of something special, 我们失去了一些宝贵的东西,
Something we'll never have again. 一些失去了就不会再拥有的东西,
I know, I guess I really really know. 我再清楚不过了。

Why do we never know 为什么我们在失去的时候才懂得去珍惜?
what we've got 'til it's gone?
How could I carry on? 你走了,我该怎样坚持下去?
The day you went away 因为从你离开那天起,
Cause I've been missing you so much 我就一直在想念你,
I have to say, 有很多话想对你说。
Been crying since the day 我一直以泪洗面,
The day you went away. 从你离开那一天起

你离去的那天一直在流泪

从你走的那一天开始一直哭泣。

自你走后(我)一直在哭。

自从你离开的那天起,就一直在哭泣